Be Fabulous, Be Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Be Fabulous, Be Happy

Where life is brightful.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2012 Summer Holidays?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LiandOllie

LiandOllie

2012 Summer Holidays? Empty
PostSubject: 2012 Summer Holidays?   2012 Summer Holidays? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:24 am

Now the summer is slowly but surely approaching, it will be here before we know!!! Have you guys planned your summer holiday?

Incredibly, we already have, yes, hard to believe... as a tradition we always have to wait and see until the last minute, we already mapped it all out last month, thanks to a few excellent groupon deals (and from some other similar sites)

We will be going to..
17-19 June - San Marino
19-23 June - Salzburg, Austria
23-30 June - Maranza (Alto Adige, the Italian Alps)
30 Jun - 03 July - Segonzano (Trentino)

Since we are going in earlier period than usual we are hoping the weather will be more stable...

Do share your plans!!! (even if you don't have the definitive plan, what you hope to do, where you hope to go!)
Back to top Go down
http://	      * http://muchogustaio.blogspot.com/
Jersey_Fierce
Admin
Jersey_Fierce

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Summer Holidays?   2012 Summer Holidays? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Oh this seems so promising!!!! I hope you do enjoy your holidays, Sweetie ^^.

About mine now... I've got no plans at all. I doubt I will have the right to take a few days, with work & so on... I took a week in June, only to keep an eye on my pets while my parents are going to France.

Maybe I will take a week-end in London, but I don't know if I will be able to take real vacations.
Back to top Go down
https://sur-mon-petit-nuage.forumotion.com
Kati

Kati

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Summer Holidays?   2012 Summer Holidays? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:40 am

Licia's plans are wonderful! I hope you will enjoy Salzburg as much as I did last summer. It was too hot really, but I loved it anyway. I wish I could go back, maybe I will make a trip to Munich and Salzburg with surroundings some day with my hubby, who hasn't seen those lovely areas yet!

Next summer - I have no idea where I will go! I just know I want to go somewhere. My vacation will be in August, so I still have time to make plans. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Summer Holidays?   2012 Summer Holidays? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

2012 Summer Holidays?
Page 1 of 1