Be Fabulous, Be Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Be Fabulous, Be Happy

Where life is brightful.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
milana

milana

Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Empty
PostSubject: Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey.....   Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Hideaki Takizawa ( born March 29, 1982) is a Japanese actor and member of the J-pop duo Tackey & Tsubasa from Tokyo, Japan. In 2002, when he reached the age of 20, he debuted with Tsubasa Imai in the group Tackey & Tsubasa under the record label Avex Trax. That same year, he graduated from Johnny's Junior.[1] Tackey & Tsubasa have released many popular singles such as "Ho! Summer" and "Venus". He gained fame as an actor after starring in Japanese dramas such as Majo no Jōken and Strawberry on the Shortcake.
Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Hideak10
Hideaki Takizawa is one of such young talented and multi faceted artist equalizing the skills the talents with the International Standards. He is well known for his efficient acting mode and also for his thronging attitude. His serenity and sincerity in the respective field brought a lot of laurels and fame to his name. His confident in acting style is praiseworthy. Right from his inception in films, he has been rendering a commendable service in his relative arena.
Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Hideak11
Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Hideak12
http://www.asianbite.com/photos/220-hideaki-takizawa

His role in Heike Monogatori
Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... 18335810
One of the most memorable scenes in the Japanese epic Tales of the Heike (Heike Monogatari) becomes one of the most poignant scenes in the NHK television dramatization of the same tale. Horrifying and tragic, humorous and depressing, this scene -- based on the true events which unfolded at Dannoura on March 24, 1185 -- has much to teach us.

1. Nothing lasts forever.

2. "You may have won the battle, but we've won the war." While the Genji did manage to eradicate the Heike, Lady Tokiko's actions thwarted the Genji's attempts to reclaim either Emperor Antoku or the Three Sacred Treasures of the Japanese imperial family. While the Genji did prevent one of the three from being lost (as depicted in this video) and while they were later able to fish out one of the others, the sword -- which legend attributes to the Sun Goddess herself, the patron deity of the Imperial family, Amaterasu -- was lost forever.

Commercials....

Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... 600ful10

Last edited by milana on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jersey_Fierce
Admin
Jersey_Fierce

PostSubject: Re: Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey.....   Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:57 pm

I didn't know him but he's got a lovely face :love:
Back to top Go down
https://sur-mon-petit-nuage.forumotion.com
milana

milana

PostSubject: Re: Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey.....   Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Yes,I am in love :lovestruck Yachiyo told me about him
Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Hideak13Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Normal10
Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... 10197410
Back to top Go down
milana

milana

PostSubject: Re: Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey.....   Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Nndn10

MY DRAWING,TACKEY INSPIRES ME I love you I love you I love you
Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Tackey10

Last edited by milana on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
milana

milana

PostSubject: Re: Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey.....   Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:46 am

TAKKI AND MORNING COCOA!!!!

Last edited by milana on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
milana

milana

PostSubject: Re: Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey.....   Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:15 am

http://japanjpop.com/japangossip/hideaki-takizawa-in-production-takizawa-kabuki.html
Hideaki Takizawa in production Takizawa Kabuki
As previously reported, Hideaki Takizawa (滝沢秀明) of Tackey & Tsubasa has started the stage production “Takizawa Kabuki / 滝沢歌舞伎”, which is directed by himself for the very first time, at the Nissei Theatre (日生劇場) since April 4.

However, on the first day, right before the performance, he was accidentally get cut on his right eyebrow and forehead with a 12mm-long laceration in the fighting scene during dress rehearsal. “It is bleeding. I got too intense and didn’t notice that.” said Takizawa who nonetheless stayed on the stage until the end of the rehearsal and then went to the hospital. However, later he appeared on the press conference with a band-aid, said with a smile: “It’s not hurt anymore and I am totally OK now.” and he played the intense actions in the production as scheduled by saying: “As the director, it’s not an option to change the performance content because of injuries. I want to show the thing I made myself thoroughly.”

In this work, because the traditional art of Kabuki is applied as the topic, “It is assumed that this stage production can offer an image of Kabuki which adapts to overseas audience, for example, USA audience. I have thought about the overseas performance in advance. And I want to show the great side of Japan to the entire world!” Takizawa revealed his ambition as a director.

The performance is composed with two sections. In the first section, there will be a scene with 40 people playing Japanese drums, as well as wire flying and fighting scene with doors and ladders. In the second section, he will become the Taira no Masakado (平将門), a samurai of Heian era, and perform in fight scenes and 4D flying scene which is used in Japan for the first time.

Takizawa just celebrated his 200th performances since the “Takizawa Enbujo / 滝沢演舞城”. As the Zachou (chairman) and the director, he commented: “It’s not only me who have finished 200 performances, but also the fans that have supported me. I want to celebrate with all of you.” The finale of “Takizawa Kabuki” will be performed on May 8, and it is the 250th performances of Takizawa. “One little mistake will be a serious accident, so let’s do our best till the end!” cheered Takizawa.

Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Hideak14
HIS ROLE IN HIS KABUKI THEATHER

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%C5%ABshingura
The historical basis for the narrative begins in 1701. The ruling shogun Tokugawa Tsunayoshi placed Asano Takumi-no-kami Naganori, the daimyo of Akō, in charge of a reception of envoys from the Imperial Court in Kyoto. He also appointed the protocol official (kōke) Kira Kōzuke-no-suke Yoshinaka to instruct Asano in the ceremonies. On the day of the reception, at Edo Castle, Asano drew his short sword and attempted to kill Kira. His reasons are not known, but many purport that insult was involved. For this, he was sentenced to commit seppuku, but Kira went without punishment. The shogunate confiscated Asano's lands (the Akō Domain) and dismissed the samurai who had served him, making them ronin.

Nearly two years later, Ōishi Kuranosuke Yoshio, who had been a high-ranking samurai in the service of Asano, led a group of forty-six/forty-seven of the ronin (some discount the membership of one for various reasons.) They broke into Kira's mansion in Edo, captured and executed Kira, and laid his head at the grave of Asano. Then they turned themselves in to the authorities, and were sentenced to commit seppuku, which they all did on the same day that year. Ōishi is the protagonist in most retellings of the fictionalized form of what became known as the Akō incident, or, in its fictionalized form, the Treasury of Loyal Retainers (Chūshingura).

Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Dddd10

Hideaki Takizawa in stage show Takizawa Kabuki
Hideaki Takizawa is about to become a walking and talking history textbook as he plays famours warriors, leaders, and rebels in his upcoming stage show, it was revealed at a press conference in Tokyo on February 3, reports Sports Hochi, and Chunichi Sports.

It had been announced Takizawa would produce his upcoming stage show “滝沢歌舞伎 (Takizawa Kabuki)”, and play a series of historical Japanese figures including Minamoto no Yoshitsune, Nobunaga Oda, and Shiro Amakusa.

“I want younger people to get interested in history. I learnt the value of Japanese legends after working on a Taiga drama myself,” Takizawa said.

The show has been split into two parts with the first focussing on the 10 historical figures, followed by a second part where Takizawa reprises his show from last year, playing Taira no Masakado.

It has been reported the pop star will fill his show with large-scale special effects such as wire action, and is even planning on slipping in a historical woman character as one of the 10 heroes.

On top of his busy acting challenge, it will be the second time Takizawa has produced this show following his producer debut in 2010.

“(At last year’s show) I struggled because I hardly had any time for my own rehearsals. But it felt like a part of me was always on stage, even if I wasn’t in the scene. It also gave me the chance to see things from an audience’s point-of-view which helped me when I was trying to think of things that would make the fans happier,” he said.

It has also been reported the second part to the show will be different from last year.

“I got a lot of requests from fans saying they wanted to see a more evil me so I’m going to try and be as evil and scary as I can,” Takizawa said.

Of course, bloody scenes will not continue throughout the entire season becayse the star had revealed plans for the show’s second part to be replaced with a children’s show during the May public holiday season. It has been reported Takizawa had said he wanted to reprise his children’s hero role, TAKI-ranger, at this year’s show as well.
Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Ashh10

“Takizawa Kabuki” will be performed at Tokyo’s Nissay Theatre from April 8 to May 8.

http://japanjpop.com/japangossip/hideaki-takizawa-in-stage-show-takizawa-kabuki.html#more-421

Last edited by milana on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
milana

milana

PostSubject: Re: Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey.....   Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Japanese Drums,Taiko
Back to top Go down
milana

milana

PostSubject: Re: Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey.....   Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:53 pm

Back to top Go down
yvette

yvette

PostSubject: Re: Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey.....   Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey.....   Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey..... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hideaki Takizawa.Tackey.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Be Fabulous, Be Happy :: Things you love :: Movies-
Jump to: