Be Fabulous, Be Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Be Fabulous, Be Happy

Where life is brightful.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miki Ando Japanese figure skater

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
milana

milana

Miki Ando Japanese figure skater Empty
PostSubject: Miki Ando Japanese figure skater   Miki Ando Japanese figure skater Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Miki Ando,born 18.12.1987 in Nagoya,Japan.She began skating at the age of eight.Miki made history at the 2002-2003 Junior Grand Prix Final,when she landed a quadruple salchow and became the first female skater to land a quadruple jump of any kind in a competition.She is the 2007 World Champion!I love Miki for her sensuality and courage,she is fragile and strong at the same time!So human feelings she shows but sometimes I think she is a fairy,elv :)I hope she will win the coming up World Championship,I want it so much!Miki Ando Japanese figure skater 69feh510
Back to top Go down
Jersey_Fierce
Admin
Jersey_Fierce

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando Japanese figure skater   Miki Ando Japanese figure skater Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:03 pm

She's really beautiful! I love her dress, sparkling like a diamond I love you
Back to top Go down
https://sur-mon-petit-nuage.forumotion.com
Kati

Kati

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando Japanese figure skater   Miki Ando Japanese figure skater Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:07 pm

A beautiful picture!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oksana

Oksana

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando Japanese figure skater   Miki Ando Japanese figure skater Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:28 am

Nice photo! Smile I like Miki. She is one of those skaters who can tell a story on the ice during the short time of the performance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando Japanese figure skater   Miki Ando Japanese figure skater Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Miki Ando Japanese figure skater
Page 1 of 1